Making a Donation
Our achievements have been made possible thanks to the generosity of those who have supported our work. We are committed to directing all donations to the community level, and your donations will improve the lives of Bangladesh communities by being invested in the skills and resources they need to help themselves. Our ongoing projects and programs are already providing much needed assistance for the most needy people in Bangladesh.
For example, a donation of just:
- US $ 35.00 can put a child through school for 1 year.
- US $ 50.00 can provide a tube-well and safe water supply for a small village.
- US $ 20.00 can provide seeds and training to cultivate a vegetable garden.
- US $30.00 can provide a sanitary latrine to improve hygiene and reduce diseases.
- US $50.00 can provide a disabled person with a caretaker for a whole year. It can also purchase a wheelchair or such device.
Alternatively, by making a regular donation you can help us finance one of our many programs or projects.
If you wish to make a donation please contact us